TATTOO DESIGN

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mona Singh signed for �3 Idiots�



Mona Singh (Jassi fame) is all smiles these days and why not? The girl is not only getting rave reviews about her performance with Harbhajan Singh on �Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena� but has also got her big break with Raj Kumar Hirani signing her for a pivotal role in �3 Idiots�. Apparently, she has a track totally separate from the Aamir-Kareena one and also not featured in Chetan Bhagat�s novel.

Mona confirmed the news saying, �Ya, I am doing Raj Kumar Hirani�s film. And I couldn�t have hoped for a better birthday gift. What do I play? All I can tell you is, I don�t play one of the idiots. I play the sayaani (wise) character, ha ha.�

Talking about her long wait to get a role on the bigger screen, Mona says, �A couple of projects that were meant to happen never did. But I�m glad Raju Hirani signed me. It�s a fabulous role.�

The Singh girl is all bowled over by Harbhajan Singh and says, �In fact Bhajji was one of the first to wish me on my birthday. We�ve become very close buddies. I think it�s the Punjabi connection. He has a reputation for being hotheaded. I�ve quite a temper myself. So we�re fine with one another.� Mona has been guiding Bhajji with his dance steps. �I�ve almost become his choreographer. He completely depends on me to see me through.�
For Gossips And Mirch Masala Log On To bollywood sari sari seketcha

No comments:

Post a Comment